Wednesday, June 17, 2009

*Sorry..I Can't Help It*


I can't help it. I just can't help it. I love this guy, err, I like this guy sooo much! You can call this childish stuff, but yeah, I'm being childish over this stuff. LOL.

Lee Min Ho, the lead star of Boys Over Flowers just never ceases being dreamy. Girls are going agog over his Goo Jun Pyo character. Me, included. While many are falling for his money and heartthrob appeal, I am definitely falling for his antics. He is just darn lovable!

Crap. I can't believe I'm writing this stuff. Truly pathetic. Boo!

4 comments:

  1. noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

    -boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like reading ur blogs talaga. pang editor-in-chief ang dating e. very nice. =)

    -dash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dash! Sobra naman editor-in-chief. LOL.

    ReplyDelete