Monday, June 22, 2009

*Author Who?*



When I was in High School, I was fond of writing my own poems. I also liked copying poems that interest me from various reading materials. Actually, I still do the jotting down of poems occasionally. Though the passion isn't as unswerving as it was during my younger years, I still have the ardor to persist an almost-forgotten avocation.

So I uncluttered some old stuff and found one of my notebooks. I started scanning the notes and realized that it wasn't my poetry booklet. Duh! But what got me interested was this single entry I copied into one of those sheets full of "reminders".

It's a pretty interesting entry and I am dying to know who the author is. Help!

Chastity. The devil shows his virgin teeth
but his tongue is a whore. It tastes
almost everything including the hosts,
the whore, the core and the corn - -
but he is now a priest and his genital
is eaten by the scrotum. He cannot
love. He cannot fuck. He cannot sex. He
cannot pump. His is useless. It is whore.

I want to die. I am crazy. I want to die.
What is the use of my penis when it cannot sex.
I am a chaste but not a virgin,
I am a chastity!


I find this writing to be very stalwart and boy, do it speak a lot! Its censored vocabulary speaks volume and speaks beyond what it literally means.

So if you have an inkling as to who the writer of the aforementioned entry is, PLEASE HOLLER ME!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. It's one of Arnel Salgado's exotic poetry. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete