Thursday, May 14, 2009

*Feed The Pain*


They say that the amount of calories one ingests reflects the weight of emotional turmoil one is experiencing. The amount of caloric content is directly proportional to the emotional baggage. Really now?

So, is it safe to say that people on the streets - since they eat less, have lesser emotional baggage? No. No. No. The opening paragraph does not hold true in most cases.

I choose not to take the melodramatic path (blog-wise) this morning. What I want to really say is, I'm in pain. Stomach pain. I'M HUNGRY! And looking at that picture of an uber tempting hamburger is killing me! A chienne of a burger. crap. (salivates)

It's not that we don't have food for breakfast. I just don't feel like eating what's being served downstairs. I'm feeling hotdogs, pancakes and scrambled eggs as day starters. You might go, say, "Then cook, biatch!" and worrying that I might not know how. lol.

Uhm, I do know how to cook. Breakfast food is my forte, actually. Toasting and frying is so dang easy, isn't it? Haha! Where's mama when you need her the most?

Lazy people gets hungry..most of the time. But then again, there's always the convenience of FOOD DELIVERY. So happy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment