Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Summer, New Places

I am starting to think of new places to go to this summer. Well, places I haven't been in the Philippines because I still can't afford for overseas trips (sponsors, anyone?). =)


Baguio City, perhaps? Hmm.. the cool summer air of Baguio is tempting. Plus the strawberry taho and strawberry ice cream! Yummm..

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/

..or Vigan if I feel like trekking down history lane. There's always something about vintage, classics, historics and antiques that draw me to them. Guess it has something to do with the old soul within. =)

I can now imagine walking down this Vigan street with the boyfriend. HHWW. hahaha! He'd kill me if he reads this. =)


www.photo.net.ph

.. Camotes Island if I'm finally over their infamous "snake tale". You can't blame me, I am frickin' afraid to death of snakes. Slimy creatures, they are. If I can muster enough guts this summer, why not? hehehe.

3.bp.blogspot.com

..and if I want some place closer, Canigao Island could be it. This island is just 2 hours away from our place in Leyte. I have heard of wonderful things about this place and I can't wait to dig my feet into those sands. *sigh*

www.comcopyright.com

So, there goes my top 5 places to go to this summer. But I don't mind forgetting this list if other great options land on my "itchy" feet.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment