Sunday, July 19, 2009

*Hidden Valley Resort*





Hidden Valley Resort in Pinamungajan, Cebu is truly a hidden paradise. This mountain resort surprised me since I have been in one too many mountain resorts around Cebu City. As one of the destinations in "Suroy-Suroy sa Sugbo", this place is really worth the "Suroy".

The place is very peaceful and lets you reconnect with nature. They have a small zoo and a plant aquarium which pleased my younger siblings and my grandmothers. If you want to make the place very lively, you can indulge yourself with their videoke machine (which I did) and have the entire mountain barangay as your audience.

We could have gone exploring the nearby caves and waterfalls, but the bad weather didn't allow us to. Boo. =(

All in all, this place is one of the reasonable places to go to if you want some weekend time off by yourself or with family and friends. Friendly staff, good food and fully-equipped facilities are all in the package.

And oh, the herbal massage is a total must-try! =)


Note: This writer didn't get to take much better pictures because of camera battery downtime. Ack!

1 comment:

  1. Can I publish your submit to my blog? I will add a back-link to
    your forum. That’s one really candy post.

    Here is my web page ... tips to get pregnant

    ReplyDelete