Tuesday, April 28, 2009

*No Space for Haters*



This world is cramped up with haters and it cannot accommodate any other bed-spacer. I do not welcome haters in my life. But then again, who does? I don't give a rat's ass, but them haters seem to desperately knock on my doors and windows for VIP access to my rainbow-colored life.

I don't know. Some people just like me are hater-magnets. Some people just like the haters are insecure. And some insecure people just don't give a damn, which is a good thing. I'm hoping for much, much more people whose foreheads are tattooed with the word, PEACE.

As a good friend may have put it, "There's no cure for the insecure." So why not, avoid the sickness and keep it simple babe? That will definitely do you and everybody good.

Here's to THE PEACE MOVEMENT, y'all! =)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent to read you Veda-
    Will positively be back to read more.

    ReplyDelete