Sunday, September 6, 2009

*WTG Cebuana, WTG Raleene!*




"Raleene" by Raleene Cabrera


This is Raleene Cabrera and I'm officially a big, big fan of hers!

You guys should check her blog out! It has got to be one of the sassiest blogs I have ever visited. I am proud to say that Raleene Cabrera is a true-blue Cebuana and her musical team-up with her sister is awe-inspiring!

This nineteen year old is a gorgeous ball of talent.

Some few facts:
*Photographs by her are hands down, A+++ in quality.
*The Cabrera girls' music is extremely ear-friendly and good. Really, really GOOD! Check them out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8hlzbNegqI&feature=related , this is their cover for the song, "Almost Lover". It almost made me cry.
*Her flair for fashion is supercalifragilickin' HOT!
*She's pesco-vegetarian.
*Currently studying Interior Design at La Salle-College of Saint Benilde

To find out why I'm gushing about her, do visit her blog site, www.raleene.com.

Once you're done checking the site out, get back to me and tell me that I'M A VERY HONEST PERSON. You'll enjoy her blog as much as I did.

My friend and I are proud of you CEBUANA! =)

2 comments: